The Global Sales Operations and Enablement Manager plays a critical role in growing Apica as the leader in performance solutions market working with large enterprise companies world-wide.
This highly-visible newly created position is essential as we continue to grow and scale our global sales organization.
The Global Sales Operations and Enablement Manager will own Apica’s CRM (Salesforce.com) footprint, advance sales processes, sales training/onboarding, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration to enable our global sales team to effectively sell our advanced enterprise solutions.
He/she will ultimately be responsible for the key pillars that the sales team relies on to operate and scale efficiently - Strategy, Reporting & Analytics, Systems & Infrastructure, Incentives & Compensation, Tools & Processes.
- Work directly with the CEO & sales leadership to identify and drive key strategic initiatives for the global sales organization
- Manage the overall sales operations process - annual quota and commission plans, forecasting, sales pipeline management, RFPs, proposals, sales enablement
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks, including but not limited to Salesforce.com database quality and optimization of sales execution workflow, sales reports, customer administration, opportunity management, and end user experience
- Implement a global sales training program including defined on-boarding, on-going training and certification that will drive a highly productive sales team
- Conduct regular Sales Operations Reviews to align Sales strategy with tactics and ensure effective execution of Sales strategy, including a functional “health check” on at least an annual basis
- BS/BA degree, MBA a plus
- 5 years of experience in a sales operations role preferably with a fast-growing SaaS enterprise software company
- Must have technical depth with Salesforce.com, having owned the configuration and administration of the system, and experience with reporting tools
- Strong business acumen, troubleshooting, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Dynamic problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to influence others effectively
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!