The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to the CEO in a one-on-one working relationship to support and coordinate seamless scheduling, logistics management and administrative tasks. The EA will play a vital role in supporting the growth of the company. The EA must be self-starter, energetic, and hands-on organized person that thrives in a start-up, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while remaining flexible, proactive, and resourceful. The EA will have experience working with fast-paced, global senior executives and respecting and maintaining confidentiality and managing sensitive information.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative team and be at the ground level of a high growth company building a global brand!
- Manage CEO professional calendar with daily updates and reminders. Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed and respected
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports submissions
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and other ad hoc team/company events (all hands meetings, other offsite and onsite meetings, video conferences, telephone conferences, etc.) as needed
- Minute meetings and drive actions to conclusion based on agreed due dates
- Plan and coordinate customer and partner meetings and ensure follow up actions are documented and completed
- Perform general office management duties such as ordering supplies, order company lunches for staff meetings, snacks, etc.
- Keep the general office environment organized
- Coordinate and manage travel plans
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years’ senior EA experience working at a global startup or scaling organization strongly preferred
- Proven intermediate to advanced computer skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-starter and self-motivated, with a “can do” attitude; not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Flexible, adaptive, and works well under pressure
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!