The Global Marketing Director will lead all global marketing efforts for Apica. This is a unique opportunity and highly-visible new position is essential as we continue to grow and scale our global organization. Reporting directly to the CEO, this critical role requires a leader with deep domain experience in enterprise B2B SaaS marketing practices to lead our demand generation and go-to-market programs.
As the Global Marketing Director, you must be passionate about understanding our customers’ objectives and understanding the specifics of how our products and services are used to contribute to those customer objectives. The ability to articulate the specific value of product & service offerings and the company’s competitive advantages is critical.
- Develop strategic marketing plans and key programs to build pipeline and generate leads including content, advertising, webinars, nurture programs and email marketing programs that speak to our customer segments and convert leads to customers
- Maximize generation of qualified leads through digital outreach, marketing automation tools, CRM, and web analytics
- Coordinate efforts with Sales Operations and Sales Management to optimize lead management and conversion
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns targeted to promote new products, customer successes, business segment specific solutions, and more.
- Deliver constant flow of relevant content and marketing collateral, including website content, blog, client case studies, product videos, earned media, social media posts, sales collateral, brochures, etc.
- Deliver actionable analytics regarding marketing performance
- Maintain comprehensive marketing business plan and budget
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise B2B software/SaaS marketing, with experience building brand and broad exposure to multiple facets of marketing, but with focus on lead generation, messaging, positioning, branding and product marketing
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- High-energy, proactive, creative, team-oriented, analytical individual and leader
- Superior organizational and operational skills and attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, while meeting stringent deadlines
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!