Technical Support Engineer
Support – Stockholm
About the role
Apica Customer Support is a highly skilled technical team that focuses on managing and resolving a variety of complex issues and incidents on behalf of our customers and internal departments.
Utilizing various troubleshooting techniques and their exceptional communication skills, Apica Support engineers ensure high customer satisfaction by identifying and delivering informed individualized solutions and workarounds to administrators of online services.
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in an advanced technical support center or NOC role, resolving issues through interactions over the phone, ticketing system and through email.
Support engineers also document solutions and workarounds to be published in internal and external knowledgebases.
The Right Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive education or experience in scripting or programming (preferably Java)
- Minimum 2 years technical experience with Windows/Linux/Unix Platforms
- Networking experience including analyzing IP network traces using networking tools
- Experience including web infrastructure and web applications
- Insist on being a product expert, strives to learn and expand your own product knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Ability to effectively communicate with IT Professionals about technical issues
- Ensure high customer satisfaction with timely, precise and high quality communication with customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Take full ownership on customer problem / cases, monitor for proper and on time feedback.