Apica is looking for a highly motivated Technical Account Manager to manage the post-sales technical relationship for Apica customers, providing world class support and driving the technical integration of our products and services. The TAM will be both a technical resource for the customer as well as an internal advocate within the rest of the organization. The TAM will partner with the Key Account Manager to ensure customer satisfaction and identify up sell opportunities within assigned accounts. The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and has a strong technical aptitude coupled with phenomenal communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive and maintain high client satisfaction with Apica clients
- Address and resolve support issues by providing timely feedback and internal escalation as appropriate.
- Manage cross-functional Apica project teams, which could consist of development, operations, and support staff
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of all Apica product offerings
- Proactively monitor assigned clients’ activity against forecast/historical trends
- Identify revenue/up sell opportunities with the client through continuous improvement of services and thorough understanding of client’s business and goals
- Maintain knowledge of industry and Apica product offerings in order to effectively support clients
- Participate in internal meetings to evangelize the TAM program, and identify ways to differentiate Apica’s service and support
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!