Sales – Stockholm
This position is no longer active
Either the position was filled, or the ad has expired. Please have a look at some of our current job openings:
The Apica inside sales representative (ISR) plays a fundamental role in driving the achievement of our ambitious customer acquisition, retention...
The Apica business development representative (BDR) works between marketing and sales handling most first ‘live” contact with prospective customers and...
Apica is looking for a highly motivated Technical Account Manager to manage the post-sales technical relationship for Apica customers, providing...
The overall objective for the Partner Manager is to:
Develop the business towards the enterprise segment through more customers and a higher average deal size than today.
- Profit & Growth responsibility.
- Establish, develop and maintain fruitful relations with the existing customers.
- Develop relations with new partner customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated track record in his/her previous roles.
- At least 8-10 years of broad experience within Sales
- Experience from working within any of the following areas;
- Test & Quality Assurance
- APM (application performance management)
- CI/CD (continuous integration/development processes)
- CDN (content distribution network)
- Experience from developing partner selling
- International experience
- Academic degree is a merit
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Strategic mindset combined with an operational management style
- Sense of urgency
- Business oriented
- Result and goal oriented “self-starter”
- Self-confident, mature and non-prestigious
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good social skills and team oriented