Key Account Manager
Sales – Stockholm
The overall objective for the KAM is to:
Develop the business towards the enterprise segment through more customers and a higher average deal size than today.
- Profit & Growth responsibility.
- Establish, develop and maintain fruitful relations with the existing customers.
- Develop relations with new enterprise customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated track record in his/her previous roles.
- At least 8-10 years of broad experience within Sales
Experience from working within any of the following areas;
- Test & Quality Assurance
- APM (application performance management)
- CI/CD (continuous integration/development processes)
- CDN (content distribution network)
- Experience from B2B enterprise selling.
- International experience.
- Academic degree is a merit.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Strategic mindset combined with an operational management style • Sense of urgency
- Business oriented.
- Result and goal oriented “self-starter”.
- Self-confident, mature and non-prestigious.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Good social skills and team oriented